We are of course always available for any queries that you might have. Here are some commonly asked questions that could help you out. If you can’t find the answer below please feel free to send us your question directly via our Contact page.
What Shoe Sizes Do You Offer?
Currently we offer five different sizes for ladies, from EU sizes 37 to 41 (UK size 4 - 8). Please refer to our Size Chart for any questions.
What is the UK/US size equivalent to the EU shoe sizes listed in your store?
Currently we offer 5 different sizes for ladies, from EU sizes 37 to 41 (UK size 4 - 7). Please refer to our guide for any questions. Our children's sizes offered range from EU sizes 20 to 35.5 (UK size 4 - 3). Please refer to our Size Chart for any questions.
How do I care for my leather sandals?
Leather sandals are not only fashionable but also breathable and comfortable so can be worn during the summer months or all year round. Since our sandals are made from leather you should not get them wet as this will cause the leather to swell and cause damage. To keep your sandals in great condition here are some tips for cleaning and caring for them:
- Use a clean but slightly damp cloth. Place a 50 cent coin size amount of moisturizing body soap or hand soap on the cloth and rub it until it forms a slight lather. Gently rub the lather onto the sandals.
- Use a fresh clean but slightly damp cloth and rub in a circular motion to remove the soap. Use a towel to dry the sandal.
- Put a few drops of leather conditioner on a cloth and rub the dirty spots. Follow instructions on the label carefully to make sure you purchased a leather conditioner that is appropriate for your shoes.
- Use a fresh clean but slightly damp cloth and rub in a circular motion to remove the conditioner.
- Dry your sandals in the sun (avoid direct sunlight).
If your sandals are well looked after they will be durable and long lasting. A defining characteristic is that they will soften and mould to your foot shape with time as your shoe ages. You can also expect a slight change in colour, typical for leather as it matures which is a sign of authenticity & quality.
I have a great idea for Olyve and Rose, can I share it with you?
Yes of course, we love to hear our customers suggestions...you are our business! Please send us your ideas directly by sending us a message via our Contact page.
Do you ship internationally, and what are the charges?
We ship worldwide using DHL as our courier. After completing your contact details at checkout, a courier charge will be calculated for your destination based on the weight and size of the products. The charges will vary based on your location and size of the parcel. For more information, refer to our Shipping Information page for more detail.
How do I return or exchange an item?
We hope you’re happy with your new Olyve and Rose purchase, but know that this may not always be the case. Please refer to the specific return steps in our Returns and Exchanges Policy for more information.
Do you sell gift cards?
Absolutely! We love to share the love and for you to treat your special someone with a shopping experience at Olyve and Rose. Shop our gift cards here.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners) as well as Paypal. If you prefer to pay directly by EFT please contact us to arrange this.